Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

shopping from panduro and scrapbbok etc




Today i recieved my eagerly awaited package from panduro. I ordered it only few days ago, so they are good at sending quickly fortunatly. I bought many rub-ons cus they were on sale, and i am a sales girl :)
the black one os my favorite, i have looked on various websides that sell scrapbook supplies but could not find something similiar, therefore i ordered 5, you can never have to many right. Besides i use them alot, especially those for corners.
I also bought some designed or patterned paper, and when i recieved it i wish i had ordered more of the the white and blue one, it has a wonderful pattern on but you cant see it from picture, its like a mask all over the white are, the mask Marion uses in her mini albums. She is also a favorite when it comes to designing mini albums. Really impressive :)
I also had to buy the brownish embossing powder and the watermark pad, but they come from scrapbook etc, its a store with loads of goodies in gothenburg, and worth a visit everytime i go to gothenburg. The Tim Holtz inc is just great, finally i bought one, mine is old paper and i love how it makes the paper look old and antique. Some brads, dubble sided adhisive and clear stamps as well.
Next package i am waiting for will be paper, nice patterned paper from Prima, the blush collection . It looks amazing, Because it looks vintage and that theme is my favorite, vintage old papers and journaling stuff, with a sence of an old forgotten time. I love it !!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment