Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I copied this from a post at stephanies blog and thought it would be fun to read this in acouple of months and see what i was up too today :)

Outside my window... a big tree showing behind the balcony.


I am thinking... when will my scrapbook stuff that i ordered arrive, can't wait!!!

I am thankful for... my family, friends and all the incredible opportunies i have been blessed with in my life.

From the kitchen... nice egg and tomatoe omelette mum made for breakfast mmmm.

I am wearing... Light blue jeans, green top.

I am creating... a vintage album with loads of stamps in it.


I am going... to go to uni soon and have a lecture in law.


I am reading... financial accounting theory by deegan

I am hoping... that i will finish school in time, get a good job and alot of time for scrapping.

I am hearing... mum getting dressed to go to the malla nd my laptops annoying fan, and the local buss driving by.

Around the house... my messy room and lovely cleaned flat.

One of my favorite things... go for long walks, meeting my hubby, chatting with friends, cooking with mother, passing a course :), scrapping !!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... blog some more albums, finish some reports, cut my hair and recieve my packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment