Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

first mini album




My very first mini album that i did ever since i started with scrapbooking in march this year, was a mini album made out of 12x 12 pattered paper. I got the idea from desdichaedo at a life on the {Scrap}beach, she calls it Scrapbook Mini Album: 12”x12” Tri-Fold Pocket Album. Check it out on her youtube chanel for a tutorial on how to make one. It is really fun and simple to make one.

The first one i made was to my hubby who was ill in flu, i decided to chear her up with a sweet mini folded album with tags, i wrote cute messages and sweet poems to make her smile although she was going through a tough time and some chocolate aswell, which is my favorite sweet. I wrote on the tags the messages and put on some rub-ons which is my favorite emelishment, and stampted on the front page get well soon. Also put some swirls and puttons on to make it extra cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment