Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A new package arrived...:)



Finally i got my papers, which i've ordered from etsy.com at thienthanh's store, She's got amazing papers to really good prices, i love it. This time i bought 68 sheets. the K and Company papers pack - CLASSICS - set of 50 papers - 6x6 and Basic Grey papers pack - SUGARED collection - set of 18 - 1 side cardstock - 6x6. The sugared colletion i bought just because Steffogal1 uses it in her scrapbooking GGS JULY Mini Album

I just love it, and told myself that i will do one of that album, because it is really cute and creative. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO SUPER CUTE!! I LOVE THE papers you choose!! :) I enjoy seeing your papers!! makes me want to go shopping!! hahha LOL
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete