Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

i got a package.. i got a package ... :)

I got a package.... ha ha i am thinking of Arlene when she recieves a package :) in her youtube videos, so sweet :) Anyways i finally got my package from Sandra, with my stamps that i asked her to order for me. She faund a great deal, and it is really a great deal. All the Tim Holtz visual artistry clear stamps, the 7 sets for only 34 dollars, shipped free to her. I cant believe i have all the stamp sets. I simply love Tim Holtz and his stamps, and these will be used soo much.
And Sandra, all the goodies you sent!! omg they are soo perfect for minis and for another trip to be written down and recorded. Thank yo soo much, you are such an angel for helping me so much. I love everything you sent, and will definetly have fun creating with them :)












3 comments:

  1. yayy!!!! I am super happy for ya , enjoy your stamps and goodies, many hugs my dear

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. than u so much sandra, i am so glad i own the tim holtz ztamps now, they are soo neat, and i cant wait to get some free time to start work with them, u are sucha good friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your video going through Youtube. Your mini albums are beautiful. I will be back to view more of your older post. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete