Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

beautiful blogger award, yaay!!!




The other day i went to see my receieved emails and i saw that Sandra Perdomo had sent me a surprise and when i went to see her blog i saw that she as received a beautiful blogger award and she aslo nominated me!!! I was so happy to see my name there among all the very talented and sweet ladies that have been inspiring me so much during the last year. So i would like to thank you Sandra for given me this award. and i appreciate it alot and also would like to thank you for being such a sweet and genorous and humble friend. You are one of a kind! Many hugs to you :)


Here are the rules to accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and paste it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4. List 10 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers

10 interesting thing about myself

1.Firstly i would like you all scrapsisters to know how glad i am to have met you all online and got to know you ladies. I am very thankful for that and the this community that brought us all closer and enabled us to meet friends from all over the wourld we have so much fun together and great ideas and tips to share. and i truly believe that shared joy is a double joy. So thank you ladie sfor being so sweet and for being you.

2.I also enjoy spending time with my family, as they are my number one everything. No matter what happenes they alway scome first and then teh rest. I am really blessed for having such a great family. from the youngest to the olders, we are the same and have so much fun together all the time.

3.I love to scrap as i am fulltime student and dont have time to do alot of other activities as they take time, and i also love colors and crafting, but i really started with scrapbooking march 2009. wow times fly!!

4.My fav color is brownish earth colors, nature greens and blues. My scrapstyle is vintage so everything that is falls in the range for being vintage i love.

5. I am the only child and therefore you would think i am spoiled, but i am actually not!! But my parents did a very good job i must say :)

6.I will have a 4 years master in business administration by the end of august, yaay.

7. i love watching movies, and during tiring evenings i love to sit and watch a movie while eating vegies and a nice dip. favite genre is horror movies :) but my all time favorite movie is a walk to remember, i cried so much!!

8.i am not very good at working out or i have not had the time actually, but i have decided to walk more and work out or go to the gym as i have had backproblems. Besides who doesnt want to have a nice beach body :)

9.one of my passions is food, i loooove thai food. one of my favorite restaurants here is chilli thai, yum yum i also love to cook with friend, i actually did a traditional dish, dollma yesterday for the first time, and they came out great!!

10. I love being outside in teh nature. A dream scenario is to be able to scrap outside, however i saw on youtube that one of teh ladies tried that out and it was not so successful :)

I will like to nominee the beautiful blogger for this award
1. Stephanie (With a grin)
2. Fryne (Frynologia)
3. Christie (Pretty paper blog)
4. Marie (the pretty paper boutique)
5. Weezie (the world according to weezie)
6. Jana (2 world)
7. Joyce (gingerbread girl)
8. Jill (Jill's adventure)
9. Tara (blog)
10. Cindy ( the vintage vignette)

No comments:

Post a Comment