Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

circular mini album , 7 Gypsies papers victoria, savannah, gypsy market

I have been doing a circular mini album this time, and it was much of a challenge for me because i dont have any tools to cute round paper and chipboard with. So I have been cutting all papers and chipboard by hand...took looong time...
The paper that I used in this mini are from three different collections by 7 Gypsies, savannah, gypsy market and victoria.



I used this paper as it had nice sentiment on the actual paper so i decided to use it as the cover, then i made velma technique on the flower and covered the binding hole by a prima bling center because i dont have the punchtool nor do i have eyelets.





Second page i used the clocks from tim holtz salvage stickers and put glossy accent on and used a game spinner in teh middle. But i fastened it with glue dots. The tag i sloose you can put a picture under there.







I love this page because it tricks the eye, when you remove the tag the tag pocket seem to blend in in the paper, cool right :). I used the butterfly here.












The clock from 45 graphics, that i lately have used in all my minis so far. Acorrdion so you can drag out it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment