Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time to make cupcakes!!


Now that spring is around the corner and we have plenty of birthdays and parties i felt like making cupcakes, so i ordered few things to help me making cupcakes and i ordered from kakburken.se which has really good prices on everything regarding baking. I ordered 3 tips as i dont know how they will look to be on the safe side and blue sugar paste, gold shimmer and other stuff. Looking forward to make. Now all i need is some good recipe. I also ordered mango, mint, pear and tutti-frutti aroma for extra taste in the frosting from borgebykryddgard.jetshop.se . I am excited!!






I actually went back and bought some more tools to decorate cakes and cupcakes with.

Tyll 6 tip

Tyll 20 tip

Blomma, 2-delad silikonveiner silicone vein

Balling tool/Dogbone

Textured Lace, nr 1

Formdyna, 19 X 19 cm foam pad

Petal Veiner/Friller


Sugarpaste, atlantblå 250g (Regalice)

Gold Sparkle powder colour

Bokstäver o Siffror, rak stil letter stans

Tyll 35 tip

Tyll 30 tip

Tyll 54 tip


The one that inspired my the most to start with cake decore and cupcakes is Linda at
http://lindarunn.blogg.se/category/steg-for-steg.html . I simply love her step-by-step descriptions. She makes it easy to follow and fun to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment