Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Craftie Charlie haul

I just went to pick up my package from Craftie Charlie ( http://www.craftie-charlie.co.uk/)
because i ordered the complete paper crafting kit by Cosmo Cricket, the Earth Love kit and it is so pretty and i love all the nature colours. I have planned to make a house mini album and it is inspired by two ladies (will post later about that). But i have so many mini pages so the papers in the kit are not enough and i went to my local shop (hobbyglädje) and fortunatly they had some new gorgeous paper that fit my house mini perfectly, namely the paper by imaginisce as it had autumn theme, and the colours and papers with leaves on are just perfect for my trees that i will putting in the album. I bought the kit because i wanted to use up all my papers as i never like to store papers and therefore never buy full paper packs but as much as i will be in need of, and with the kit came 12 design papers, 18 element card, 8 borders and 19 cardstock stickers. It would cost alot more if i bought them individually, so i only bought the ready set chip as extra. The papers by imaginisce are so pretty and i will be starting doing my album right away. As i was going to the post office so many people were out buying last minute i guess presents and i just loved seing so many people out and the wonderful christmas feeling, although i dont celebrate this holiday myself, but i do some decorations and it feels so good with all the colors and christmas music :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment