Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

supply swap from sandra!!!

Finally i received my big box from Sandra P. I have been abroad on a very interesting trip with my class and when i came home this lovely box was waiting for me. And i could not wait to see what was in. Some weeks ago me and Sandra agreed on a swap and here it is!!!

It is so stuffed!!! Thank u so much Sandra, i cant wait to create beautiful things with all my goodies, it is way to much!! Thank u so so so much.


I got bunch of metal charms and pieces, tags and feathers, they are so cute and adorable to use.

two glimmer mist in lovely colors, charms (me like !!!! ), brads, fibers, and mariposa chip pieces, oh boy!!



some chipboard i asked sandra, because i dont have frames, love them!!






i also asked her for stamped journaling spot as i dont have many stamps.



and she sent lovely vintage diecuts, lovely!!!









oh i cant wait to use these pieces in minis, it will be so much fun..


she also sent heidi swap alphabet stamps, and i dont have!! she actually sent the right stuff, everythhing i wanted but did not have :)



one of my fav things are the dragonfly she made, it is so beautiful and all th eflowers she made my hand, sandra u are soo good at it :)



another fav item is the garment pins, which i asked about. and all the tim holtz stuff, wow i looove tim holtz products they are soo vintagy. and the journaling spot will be used i love i am sure.






and the fibers are so neat and i love those colors, and all the tags, frames, and bling, thank u so much!!




and the mini album she made for me is absolutly gorgeous, i will do a video of it, i love it so much, i already have photos to put in!!!




the lovely box!!




1 comment:

  1. yay!!!! ypu are back and I am glad ypu liked everything and that you receive the package with no problem , enjoy

    ReplyDelete