Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

recipe mini album

This has become one of my favorite mini albums that i have made. Stephanie is right it is so much fun to make a recipe mini album, and mine is very much inspired by her own mini album. I have already filled some pages with some recipess, I couldn't resist :) . All you ladies who have't tried one, do it!! You will love it, i am sure of it!!










this flower is made from fabrik, chipboard and paper :)









































This is a misstake which i didnot correct. the fish suposed to be on the other side, and not upp side down.











2 comments:

  1. I LOVE HOW IT turned out!! GORGEOUS.. AND your mistake page is super cute!! don't change it!! so excited for you.. ta-hee.. soo much fun making these recipe minis.. and your mini is soo super cute!! LOVE EVERY PAGE!! YOU must be so happy with it!! :)
    great work!
    Steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I dont cook much but this make s me want to start, maybe then I could try out some different recipes. Lol! You did a great job on this!!

    ReplyDelete