Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Mint green pocket mini album

This album is inspired by Envelope Tag Pocket by Maria Bell. I love the step by step tutorial in her video. It is also in mint green and it has a somewhat retro theme, with patterned paper from 70s-80s, which I love. The binding is made of seel whire, and also beads and shell pieces in peach, it is old earrings, instead of charms or ribbons and fibers. Cover page is mint green and it is in metallic with a flower brad and tags with self-adhesive pearls turquoise and beige.
All pages are inked with distress ink black by Tim Holtz. Page 1-2 i have metallic patterned paper and mint green cardstock paper, which I also made a butterfly of it, put a photo behind. I inked the edges of the butterfly with green pearl powder. And another metal flower brad. Page 5 is another journaling page from my journaling book.
































No comments:

Post a Comment