Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

a sweet package with goodies from diamondrose123!!

This is my first mini album kit that i recieved and i actually liked it alot. I will definetly buy some mini album kits. This one diamondrose123 on youtube sent me, and i simly love all elements in this kit. I have already started to put this mini together. I dont know what papercollection it it, but i love the colors. everything match perfectly and i also got a storagebox for small things, it was soo cute of her to send it. Thank you diamondrose123, i appreciate it alot.



She makes the most beautiful tiny minis ever, and been such an inspiration to me. Go to her youtubechannel, and get inspired! I would def nominate her for a blogaward, but she doesnt have any, to bad!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment